I recently returned from Havana, Cuba, after spending a long weekend as part of the Road Scholars tour group. They organize a very busy schedule but offer free time for a dinne...
- 5 Sentidos | A hidden gem in old Havana
- Now that’s a Canolli!
- Rochester’s Chicken French and then Some
- Dry January? Enjoy Craft Sodas Instead
- Healthy, Tasty and Lucky Black Moss
- Resilience IPA at Seven Story Brewing in Rochester, NY
- Gift Ideas for Foodie Friends
- 35,000 Tons of Happiness
- Cook Your Way Around the World
- The Art of Wholesome Soaps
I recently returned to Rochester, NY, after living in food and wine locations and traveling solo around the world filming cooking schools. Those videos can be viewed on Cookingtipstv.com with a companion e-book documenting my trip with the recipes accompanying the videos.
I left the Sonoma Valley after the fires devastated the area which will take years to recover. I decided the time had come to go back to my roots and explore the local food and wine producers here.
I’ve had friends send me Rochester food specialties and realized I missed those old flavors. The food and wine scene has exploded in Western New York and it will be fun to revisit old tastes and explore new.
I will be posting my findings and welcome you to join me along the way.
Should you have suggestions or comments, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org